Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Year Later

Its almost a year later, and I decided to take a look at this thing again. This past year has been crazy. Many stupid emotional decisions were made, or not made. As a result, I suffered great pain, hurt and depression. I finally reached a point in my life where I could not get past the crazy thoughts myself. So, I am now in counseling and on some anti-anxiety medication. I have realized many things about myself because of it. I have also gone through the second biggest heart break of my life. Swore, it wouldn't happen again, but it did. I want to get myself figured out before I get serious with anyone else. Not even sure, sleeping with anyone at the moment is good for me. I lost myself again, in another relationship. I am 26 years old, need to figure out who I am and gonna be.

My daughter is doing well though. Her red hair, and "just-like-mommy-attitude" is really coming out in her lol. I wouldn't trade a moment of it thought. Thanks goodness I have some good friends still in my life. Without them I would be lost. Oh, and I am in school, and have a job. So its been stressful juggling those and still having time to myself. But thats life. I guess since its 1am I should get off of here and get some sleep.

No comments: