Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Depression

Depression, having it sucks. I have battled with it for years. The earliest cycle of depression I can remember is in 2002. I have gone off and on ever since. My worst was in 2012. It was a horrible year for me mentally. I thought since I got pregnant with my second born, that I had gotten pasts it. I went through so much difficulty and over came it all. But it is back. My life isn't even bad, so I feel stupid for even feeling bad. I feel I don't have the right to feel down, because my life could be so much worse. But here I am anyway, feeling blue. For no particular rhyme or reason. I am extremely sick of going through this. I like being happy. I hate depression. It aggravates me that I have fallen into it again. I am trying different things to help me get out of it however. Hopefully I beat this soon.

No comments: